SELAMAT DATANG DI ICOSEEH 2ND Kemajuan teknologi komputasi dan revolusi industri 4.0 saat ini memainkan peran besar dalam pengembangan sosial, ekonomi, pendidikan, dan kemanusiaan yang berkelanjutan di negara-negara berkembang. Institut pendidikan tinggi adalah salah satu dari banyak pihak yang perlu dilibatkan dalam proses tersebut. Akademisi dan peneliti harus mempromosikan konsep pembangunan berkelanjutan. Konferensi Internasional Kedua tentang Sosial, Ekonomi, Pendidikan, dan Kemanusiaan (ICoSEEH 2019) diselenggarakan untuk mengumpulkan para peneliti untuk menyebarluaskan karya mereka yang relevan tentang Sosial, Ekonomi, Pendidikan, dan Kemanusiaan. Konferensi ini menyambut semua topik yang relevan dengan Sosial, Ekonomi, Pendidikan, dan Kemanusiaan dengan tema: “Pembangunan Berkelanjutan di Negara Berkembang untuk Menghadapi Revolusi Industri 4.0”. Konferensi ini berlokasi bersama dengan Konferensi Internasional Kedua tentang Sains, Teknik, dan Teknologi (ICoSET 2019).
The advancement of today’s computing technology and industrial revolution 4.0 play a big role in the sustainable development of social, economic, education, and humanity in developing countries. Institute of higher education is one of many parties that need to be involved in the process. Academicians and researchers should promote the concept of sustainable development. The Second International Conference on Social, Economy, Education, and Humanity (ICoSEEH 2019) is organized to gather researchers to disseminate their relevant work on Social, Economy, Education, and Humanity. The conference welcomes all topics that are relevant to Social, Economy, Education, and Humanity with a theme: “Sustainable Development in Developing Country for Facing Industrial Revolution 4.0”. This conference is co-located with The Second International Conference on Science, Engineering, and Technology (ICoSET 2019).
|Submission deadline||: June 1, 2019 (23:59 GMT+7)|
|Author notification||: July 1, 2019|
|Camera ready due||: July 19, 2019 (23:59 GMT+7)|
|Registration deadline||: July 19, 2019 (23:59 GMT+7)|
|Conference date||: September 5-7, 2019|
Topics of Interest
This conference invites full papers with the topic of interest are (but not limited to) as follows:
- Industry 4.0 and Electronic Government
- Digital World and Social Learning
- Social Informatics
- New Media, Ethic and Regulation
- Cyber Law Enforcement
- Cyber Crime
- New Media and Democracy
- Digital Platform for Economic Growth
- Digital Currency
- Sharing Economy
- Accounting and Revolution Industri 4.0
- Accounting Information System
- Management Information System
- Distance Learning in Education
- Blended Learning
- Applied Technology in Education
- Applied Multimedia in Teaching
- Massive Open Online Courses
- Emerging Technologies for Teaching and Learning
- Best Practices in Multimedia-based Education
- Game-based Learning and Gamification
- Web 2.0/3.0 in Learning
- Innovation in E-Learning
- Development of Smart Learning in Education
- Media Literacy, Education and Digital Society
- Digital Journalism, Citizen and News Production
- Human Development and Media
- Communication and Digital Culture
- Digitalization of Communication
- Film and Documentary Production
- Intercultural Communication in Digital Era
- The Role of Media in Conflict, Terrorism, and Crisis
- Digital Inclusion
- Digital Media
- Mobile Communication
- Health literacy and Communication
Instruction for Authors
We do not accept an abstract submission! There are two categories of the submission, a short paper with a minimum of four (4) pages and a maximum of eight (8) pages, and a long paper with a minimum of eight (8) pages and a maximum of twelve (12) pages. The author should specify the category of the submission at the time the paper is submitted. The papers will undergo rigorous review. Accepted papers will be presented orally. Papers shall be submitted in English. All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library.
Every paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier). The proceeding is submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), DBLP, EI (Elsevier Engineering Village Index), Scopus, and Google Scholar.
Submission and reviewing will be managed online by the easychair system. To submit your work, please use the submission page at the following address: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icoseeh2019. The only accepted format for submitted papers is in Adobe’s PDF. Submissions must be uploaded by the submission deadlines; submissions after that time will not be reviewed. To minimise network congestion, we request authors to upload their submissions as early as possible.
DUAL SUBMISSION POLICY: Papers being submitted to other conferences or workshops can be submitted in parallel to ICoSEEH 2019, on condition that submissions at other conferences will be withdrawn if the paper is accepted for ICoSEEH 2019. Authors must clearly indicate on the title page the other conferences or workshops to which the paper is being submitted and also indicate that they will withdraw these other submissions if the paper is accepted for ICoSEEH 2019.
- The conference fee covers the publication fee, conference kit, certificate as presenter/participant, coffee-break, gala dinner, and a city tour.
- Each additional paper of the same author(s) gets 50% discount of the conference fee.
- Non-presenter co-authors are welcome to join the conference by registering as participant.